In the flooring industry , plastic flooring explains what is sustainable development .For China's amazing annual consumption of steel and wood , it causes a serious waste of resources . If the annual consumption is combined , the —— Bird's Nest is one unit , it is equivalent to more than 2 0 such buildings .When plastic wood flooring replaces traditional building materials , the consumption of wood will inevitably be reduced on a large scale . On the one hand , it reduces the use of non - recyclable building materials , and , on the other hand , it responds to the policy of vigorously promoting energy conservation and emission reduction under the background of climate change , which brings great environmental benefits , but also brings social benefits .
1. Looks and feels like natural wood but less timber problems;
2. 100% recycle, eco-friendly, saving forest resources;
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition;
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping;
5. Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance;
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40 to 60°c;
7. Easy to install and clean, low labor cost.