With the development of national economy and the progress of people's living degree, the level of engineering construction is also rising steadily, and various industries can develop rapidly. In the construction industry, the amount of wood is huge, to an extent difficult to estimate. However, development and environmental protection can not only attach importance to one side, need to go hand in hand to achieve sustainable social development.
In the future development process, the raw materials used in plastic wood flooring are not only the mixture of wood and plastics, but also the plant fibers of waste articles, which can be recycled and reused.
1. Looks and feels like natural wood but less timber problems;
2. 100% recycle, eco-friendly, saving forest resources;
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition;
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping;
5. Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance;
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40 to 60°c;
7. Easy to install and clean, low labor cost.