When wood-plastic composite is used as building formwork, it can greatly improve construction efficiency and shorten construction time. Compared with the traditional formwork, the cost of single comprehensive use of wood and plastic formwork can be saved about 30%, the auxiliary cost can be reduced by about 40%, and the construction cost of the project can be directly reduced by nearly 5%. YIDA wood plastic sheet has many advantages, such as green, low carbon, economy and so on.
1. Looks and feels like natural wood but less timber problems;
2. 100% recycle, eco-friendly, saving forest resources;
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition;
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping;
5. Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance;
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40 to 60°c;
7. Easy to install and clean, low labor cost.