Co-extruded wood-plastic flooring includes wood-plastic core layer, height regulating device, anti-oxidation layer, embossing layer and rubber cushion. The top surface of wood-plastic core layer is covered with anti-oxidation layer, the top surface of anti-oxidation layer is provided with embossing layer, the bottom surface of wood-plastic core layer is connected with rubber cushion layer, rubber cushion layer and wood-plastic core layer are connected with height adjusting device, the surface anti-oxidation, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant floor is formed by co-extrusion of wood-plastic core layer and anti-oxidation layer, and the embossed layer is provided with wood-grain or other shape, which can also increase the friction force on its surface aesthetically
1.Looks and feels like natural wood but less timber problems;
2. 100% recycle, eco-friendly, saving forest resources;
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition;
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping;
5. Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance;
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40 to 60°c;
7. Easy to install and clean, low labor cost.