Wood plastic is a wood-plastic composite material, which refers to the use of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride instead of the usual resin adhesive, and more than 35%-70% of wood flour, rice husk, straw and other waste plant fibers are mixed into a new The wood materials are extruded, molded, injection molded and other plastic processing techniques to produce plates or profiles. It is a new type of composite material that has flourished in recent years at home and abroad. The wood-plastic composite material contains plastic, so it has a good elastic modulus. In addition, because it contains fiber and is fully mixed with plastic, it has physical and mechanical properties such as compression resistance and bending resistance equivalent to hardwood, and its durability is significantly better than ordinary wood materials. The surface hardness is high, generally 2 to 5 times that of wood.
processing process: Some artificial zeolite can be added to the polymer. This aluminosilicate molecule captures the powder and can absorb the peculiar smell in the material. Through a large number of crystalline cavities in the powder, the adsorbent can capture small organic molecules that produce peculiar smell. Molecular capture adsorbents have been successfully applied to polyolefin extrusion pipes, injection and extrusion blow molding utensils, insulation packaging materials, extrusion outer packaging and sealing materials. Molecular adsorption powder can also be used as a desiccant to be added to plastics to remove moisture. Extruded products of different sizes and shapes increase the diversity of wood-plastic composite materials. When the profile does not require a continuous sheet structure or the component has a complex structural design, the wood-plastic profile can be injection molded or compression molded. Processors sometimes have to face the problem of how to completely fill the wood-plastic material during processing. In order to solve this problem, they need to reduce the amount of wood filler to increase the fluidity of the melt.Since 200°C is the upper limit of the processing temperature for wood-plastic composites, some resins with melting points above 200°C, such as PET, cannot be used for wood-plastic composites. Moisture will degrade the performance of the composite material and also help to breed microorganisms, so the moisture must be removed before using the wood filler. Wood fillers should be dried before processing and molding. Generally, the moisture content after treatment is required to be less than 1 to 2%. The current wood-plastic composite material processing machinery requires feeding equipment, drying equipment, extrusion equipment and molding equipment, as well as some necessary downstream equipment such as cooling water tanks, traction equipment and cutting equipment.
Six advantages of wood plastic materials:
(1) Waterproof and moisture-proof. It fundamentally solves the problem that wood products are easy to rot and swell and deform after absorbing water and damp in humid and watery environments, and can be used in environments where traditional wood products cannot be used.
(2) Anti-insect and anti-termite, effectively prevent pest harassment and prolong service life.
(3) It is colorful, and there are many colors to choose from. It not only has natural wood feel and wood texture, but also can customize the color you need according to your own personality
(4) It has strong plasticity, can realize individualized styling very simply, and fully embody individual style.
(5) High environmental protection, pollution-free, pollution-free, and recyclable. The product does not contain benzene, and the formaldehyde content is 0.2, which is lower than the EO grade standard. It is the European environmental protection standard. It can be recycled and greatly saves the amount of wood used. It is suitable for the national policy of sustainable development and benefits the society.
(6) High fire resistance. It can be effectively flame-retardant, with a fire-proof rating of B1, self-extinguishing in case of fire, and does not produce any toxic gas.
The main features of wood-plastic composite materials are as follows:
a. Good social economy and sustainable development, especially suitable for my country's national policy of "protecting forests";
b. Durable, long life, similar to wood appearance, higher hardness than plastic;
c. It has excellent physical properties and has better dimensional stability than wood. It will not produce cracks, warping, no wood knots, or twill. Adding colorants, coating or composite surface can be made into various products with brilliant colors;
d. It has the processability of thermoplastics and is easy to mold. It can be processed with general plastic processing equipment or after a little modification. New investment in processing equipment is small, which is convenient for popularization and application;
e. It has secondary processing properties similar to wood, which can be cut, glued, connected and fixed with nails or bolts;
f. It is conducive to decoration and decoration, and can be painted and beautified. Product specifications and shapes can be adjusted according to user requirements, with great flexibility;
g. Not afraid of moths, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, low water absorption, no deformation due to moisture absorption;YIDA WPC is a leading wood-plastic composite material factory in Ningbo, China. We have more than 10 years of production experience in manufacturing outdoor floors, outdoor tables and chairs, indoor and outdoor wall panels, stair panels, ceilings, fences, railings, garden handrails, garden pavilions, flower boxes, flower stands, etc. The product has the advantages of waterproof, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, insect-proof, maintenance-free, green, recyclable, and easy to install. It is widely used in various fields such as building materials, decoration materials, packaging and transportation.