is a new type of environmentally friendly wood-plastic composite product. In China, the lignophenol produced during the production of high-density fiberboard is added to recycled plastics through pelletizing equipment to make wood-plastic composite materials.
Wood plastic flooring should be familiar to everyone. The wood-plastic floor is a floor made of the above-mentioned wood-plastic composite material. It has the same processing characteristics as wood. It can be sawed, drilled and nailed with ordinary tools, which is very convenient. Use physical properties like ordinary wood. At the same time, it also has the woody feel of wood and the waterproof and anti-corrosion properties that wood does not have, which makes it an outdoor waterproof and anti-corrosion building material with excellent performance and durability.
1. Waterproof and moisture-proof.
It basically solves the problem that wood products are easy to rot, swell and deform after absorbing moisture and moisture in a humid and watery environment, and can be used in environments where traditional wood products cannot be used.
2. Prevent insects and termites, effectively prevent insects from harassment and prolong the service life.
3. Bright colors, a variety of colors to choose from.
It has natural wood texture and wood texture, which can be customized according to your own personality.
4. With strong plasticity, it can realize individualized styling very simply, fully embodying individual style.
5. High environmental protection, no pollution, no pollution, and recyclable.
This product does not contain benzene and is an environmentally friendly furniture decoration according to European environmental protection standards. Recycling can greatly reduce the amount of wood used, which is in line with the country's sustainable development policy and benefits society.
6. Good processability
7. It can be ordered, planed, sawed, drilled, and the surface can be painted. The installation is simple, the construction is convenient, no complicated construction process is required, and the installation time and cost are saved.
8. No cracking, no expansion, no deformation, no maintenance and maintenance, easy to clean, saving future maintenance costs.
9. The sound absorption effect is good, the energy saving effect is good, so that the indoor energy saving effect is greatly improved.
The laying method of wood-plastic floor is actually very simple. It can be designed according to site needs and can be installed smoothly in special sites.
1. From the entrance of the room to the room or from one wall to another, wood-plastic flooring is usually more advantageous.
2. Before laying the wood-plastic floor, please check and repair the living room floor to be laid.
Although wood-plastic flooring is waterproof, moisture-proof and mildew-proof, it is recommended that residents who use wood-plastic flooring learn more about the ground moisture regain in the four seasons. If the humidity is severe, be sure to apply waterproof asphalt or asphalt oil layer first.
3. In order to make the floor look more beautiful, we must plan and design the central axis before laying the WPC floor. The central axis is the baseline of the floor.
Especially when multiple rooms are placed in the same unit at the same time, the planning and design of the shaft is more important.
4. Please carefully classify wood-plastic floor blocks according to quality and color depth.
High-quality and consistent colors should be placed in the center and conspicuous position of the house as much as possible. Usually, the site manager will tell you verbally.
5. The starting point for laying WPC floor boards must be very regular, stable and firm.
The starting point must be pasted on both the parquet floor and the flat parquet floor.
6. When laying wood-plastic floor blocks, the four facing edges and four facing angles of each board must be parallel and perpendicular to each other, and there must be no errors, because as the laying area expands, the errors will increase.
7. Pay special attention to the vertical and horizontal directions of the floor tile texture when laying, so as not to cause aesthetic impact due to improper laying.
After the plastic wood floor is installed, pay attention to how to maintain and maintain these floors in daily life.YIDA WPC is a leading wood-plastic composite material factory in Ningbo, China. We have more than 10 years of production experience in manufacturing outdoor floors, outdoor tables and chairs, indoor and outdoor wall panels, stair panels, ceilings, fences, railings, garden handrails, garden pavilions, flower boxes, flower stands, etc. The product has the advantages of waterproof, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, insect-proof, maintenance-free, green, recyclable, and easy to install. It is widely used in various fields such as building materials, decoration materials, packaging and transportation.